Andean Maca Root, what it is and its benefits
The Andean maca root is considered a food with unique properties, this plant is grown in high mountains, knows all its benefits.
Maca root is a plant that is born in the Andean mountain ranges of Peru and Bolivia. This plant has benefits that favor fertility Instant Keto and improve the livid. Andean maca root belongs to the family of vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower.
Andean maca root is considered a food with unique properties , this plant is grown in high mountains, specifically in Peru.
Maca root has a pleasant taste to taste buds, usually in the market is in the form of dust.
Properties of the Andean Maca Root
Andean maca root is characterized by the variety of properties it possesses. These properties bring health benefits. Next, we detail the properties of the Andean maca root.
- 19% of the properties of Maca Root is protein, the rest is composed of carbohydrates. 8% is fiber and only 5% fat.
- The Andean maca root consists of the 8 essential amino acids, however, it is made up of 20 amino acids.
- It is a plant high in vitamins B1, B2 and E.
- It has properties of potassium , phosphorus, sulfur, sodium, iron, copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium and zinc.
- It is composed of 20 types of acids , including palmitic, oleic, stearic, linoleum.
Benefits of Andean Maca Root
Thanks to the contributions of its properties , the Maca Andina root offers innumerable benefits to the organism among which we detail:
- This plant has properties that make it a medicinal plant .
- It provides energy and well-being to the body.
- Strengthens hormonal balance and increases endorphins.
- It has plant nutrients that influence proteins, calcium, magnesium and fiber.
- Formerly, this root was considered an aphrodisiac as it allowed and accelerated the fertilization process in the Andean population.
- It balances the symptoms of menopause.
- It is also responsible for improving mood.
- Improve memory performance.
How to ingest Andean maca root?
Usually, Andean maca root is obtained in powder. But there are many ways to enjoy its benefits. Andean maca root powder can be included in breakfast or in other types of recipes.
That is, this powder can be mixed in any food recipe. An important recommendation is that Andean Maca cannot be heated. If it is placed in the microwave or on the stove, you may lose its essential properties.
The flavor of the Andean maca is related Instant Keto Reviews to the sweet taste of nutmeg or cinnamon. You can combine this flavor in a milkshake or vegetable milk.
Where can you get the maca?
Andean Maca Root or “maca” as it is commonly called, can be purchased at health food stores. It can be presented as a powder, you can also get it in capsules or in a liquid way.
Do not worry so much about the presentation, in the same way it will provide all the properties that compose it.